You have been wonderfully and beautifully created and have been given everything you need to live to your greatest potential. It’s time to get YOU and your health back.
Do you or someone you know experience any of the following?
- Bloating, gas, or constipation
- Cravings for sweets and carbohydrates
- Brain fog or memory loss
- Depression or anxiety
- Weight loss resistance or trouble losing weight
- Weight loss and difficulty gaining weight
- Join pain or headaches
- Have you taken antibiotics at any point of your life?
- Have you taken medications like Advil, Ibuprofen, or Aleve?
- Do you have a diet consisting of processed and high sugar food?
- Have you at any point taken birth control pills?
- Do you experience stress on a regular basis?
- Do you consume gluten?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES, you may be experiencing something called gut dysbiosis or an imbalance in your gut microbiome. This imbalance can lead to things like depression, anxiety, menstrual cycle irregularities, extreme fatigue, weight loss resistance, weight gain, headaches, and many more.
The GOOD News?
What we are finding is that the environment living inside us – our microbiome – has one of the biggest impacts on our genes, turning them on and off and determining which ones are ultimately expressed as disease. Which gut bacteria you end up with may be even more important than which genes you inherit. This is an empowering way to look at disease, since we can’t change our real family, but we can change our microbial family! Need help or assistance? Book a consultation below!